Air Flow Description:
Fresh air enter the booth through the top intake plenum and travels across the cabin evenly into the rear centered exhaust plenum providing a safe environment and a supreme air flow for a great paint job.
All of our booths are made with premium 18 ga. Zinc galvanized steel panels, companion flanged and pre-punched at 6" on center for easy assembly with 1/4" nuts and bolts.
PAINT SPRAY BOOTH MODEL SBNG-PS 1420
Outside dim. 12'-4" Wide x 23'-4" Long , 11'-2" High
Inside. 12' Wide x 20' Long x 9" High
- (3) Sided Heavy duty clear vinyl and durable 'Rip-Stop' vinyl to provide excellent longevity in service. Three-color curtain with a "See-thru" clear vinyl center section.
- (8) 4 tube fluorescent T8 light fixtures 120v. (bulbs not included)
- (1) 30" Dia. tubeaxial belt drive exhaust fan CFM'S @ .250" SP = 13,180
- (1) 3hp 3ph motor 208-230/460v. 60hz
- (1) Mark dywer manometer kit defines air flow pressure
- (12) Exhaust filter w/ (24) exhaust filter grids
- (20) intake filter pads
- (1) Hardware set for assembly: nuts & bolts, screws, door foam seal, door latches, door handles, and flat rubber for bottom of entry door for a tight seal.
- (1) Installation expl0ded view drawings booth elevations and specifications.
- All components are UL approved.
OPTIONAL (ADD-ON ITEMS);
- Powder coating ultra white inside and out. Recommended for premium inside illumination and booth panels protection from corrosion and outside elements.
- Pre-fab Electrical Control Kit
- 1 Phase upgrade
- Observation windows on entry doors
- 30" Dia. 9 ft. Exhaust Duct Kit, 2 plain duct pieces, ring connector to fan, rain guards, counter flashing gand vertical damper cap.
- Interlock Combo Kit
- Fire Suppression System
- 30" Dia. Intake fan package
- 1,000,000 BTU's LowNOX heating unit
- 1,000,000 BTU's heating unit
- 400,000 BTU'S heating unit