AIR FLOW DESCRIPTION:
Fresh air enter the booth through the top intake plenum and travels across the cabin evenly into the rear centered exhaust plenum providing a safe environment and a supreme air flow for a great paint job.
All of our booths are made with premium 18 ga. Zinc galvanized steel panels companion flanged and pre-punched at 6" on center for easy assembly with 1/4" nuts and bolts.
PAINT SPRAY BOOTH MODEL SBNG-DPS 200
Outside dim. 24'-4" Wide x 23'-4" Long x 11'-2" High
Inside dim. (2) 12' Wide x 20' Long work bays
- (4) Sided Heavy duty clear vinyl and durable 'Rip-Stop' vinyl to provide excellent longevity in service. Three-color curtain with a "See-thru" clear vinyl center section.
- (16) 4 Tube fluorescent T8 light fixtures 120v. (bulbs not included)
- (2) 30" Dia. Tubeaxial belt drive exhaust fan CFM's @ .250" SP = 13,180 x 2 = 26,360
- (2) 3hp 3ph motor 208-230/460v. 60 hz
- (2) Mark Dywer manometer kit defines air flow pressure
- (24) Exhaust filters w/ (24) exhaust filter grids
- (40) Intake filter pads
- (1) Hardware set for assembly; nuts & bolts and screws
- (1) Installation exploded view drawings booth elevations and specifications.
- All components are UL approved
optional (add-on items):
- Powder coating ultra white inside and out. Recommended for premium inside illumination and booth panels protection from corrosion and outside elements.
- Pre-fab Electrical control Kit
- 1 Phase Upgrade
- Observation windows on Entry Doors
- 30" Dia. 9 ft. Exhaust duct Kit, 2 plain duct pieces, ring connector to fan, rain guards, counter flashing and vertical damper cap.
- Interlock Combo Kit
- Fire Suppression System
- 30" Dia. Intake fan package
- 1,000,000 BTU's LowNOX Heating unit
- 1,000,000 BTU's Heating unit
- 400,000 BTU's Heating unit