AIR FLOW DESCRIPTION:
Fresh air enters the booth through the front top intake plenum and travels across the cabin evenly into the rear centered exhaust plenum providing a safe environment and a supreme air flow for a great paint job.
All of our booths are made with premium 18 ga. Zinc galvanized steel panels, companion flanged and pre-punched at 6" on center for easy assembly with 1/4" nuts and bolts.
Paint Spray booth Model nS-sdd fs.
Outside dim. 14'-4"Wide x 24'-4"Long x 11'-2"High
Inside dim. 14'Wide x 22'-6"Long x 9'High
- (1) Set of Drive in doors, opening Dim. 9'x9'
- (1) Side access man door Dim. 3'x7'
- (10) 4 tube fluorescent T8 light fixtures 120v. (bulbs not included)
- (1) 30" Dia. Tubeaxial belt drive exhaust fan CFM's @ .250" SP=13,180
- (1) 3hp 3ph motor 208-230/460v. 60 hz
- (1) Mark dywer manometer kit defines air flow pressure
- (16) Exhaust filters w/ (32) exhaust filter grids
- (20) Intake filter pads
- (1)Hardware set for assembly; nuts & bolts, screws, door foam seal, door latches, door handles and flat rubber for bottom of entry doors for a tight seal.
- (1) Installation exploded view drawings booth elevations and specifications.
- Tubular steel frame doors for more durability and solid look
- All components are UL approved
OPTIONAL (ADD-ON ITEMS):
- Powder coating ultra white inside and out. Recommended for premium inside illumination and booth panels protection from corrosion and outside elements.
- Pre-fab Electrical control Kit
- 1 Phase Upgrade
- Observation Windows On Entry Doors.
- 30" Dia. 9 Ft. Exhaust Duct Kit, 2 plain duct pieces, ring connector to fan, rain guards, counter flashing and vertical damper cap.
- Interlock Combo Kit
- Fire Suppression System
- 30" Dia. Intake fan package
- 1,000,000 BTU'S LowNOX Heating unit
- 1,000,000 BTU'S Heating unit
- 400,000 BTU'S Heating unit