AIR FLOW DESCRIPTION:
Fresh air enters the booth through the full top intake plenum and travels downwards across the cabin evenly into the side bottom exhaust plenums providing a safe environment and a supreme air flow for a great paint job..
All of our booths are made with premium 18 ga. Zinc galvanized steel panels, companion flanged and pre-punched at 6" on center for easy assembly with 1/4" nuts and bolts.
Paint Spray booth Model NS-TSDD.
Outside dim. 20'WIde x 50'-4"Long x 18'-6"High
Inside dim. 16'Wide x 50'Long x 16'High
- (1) Set of Drive in doors, opening Dim. 11'x15'
- (2) Side access man door Dim. 3'x7'
- (30) 4 tube fluorescent T8 light fixtures 120v. (bulbs not included)
- (4) 30" Dia. Tubeaxial belt drive exhaust fan CFM's @ .250" SP=11,180ea. X4=44,720
- (4) 2hp 3ph motor 208-230/460v. 60 hz
- (4) Mark dywer manometer kit defines air flow pressure
- (64) Exhaust filters w/ (128) exhaust filter grids
- (100) Intake filter pads
- (1)Hardware set for assembly; nuts & bolts, screws, door foam seal, door latches, door handles and flat rubber for bottom of entry doors for a tight seal.
- (1) Installation exploded view drawings booth elevations and specifications.
- Tubular steel frame doors for more durability and solid look
- All components are UL approved
OPTIONAL (ADD-ON ITEMS):
- Powder coating ultra white inside and out. Recommended for premium inside illumination and booth panels protection from corrosion and outside elements.
- Drive-thru kit. 2nd set of Drive in doors opening 11x15
- 2,000,000 BTU'S Heating unit
- 1,000,000 BTU'S LowNOX Heating unit
- 42" Dia. Intake fan package
- Fire Suppression System
- Interlock Combo Kit
- (4) 30" Dia. 18 Ft. Exhaust Duct Kit, 5 plain duct pieces, ring connector to fan, rain guards, counter flashing and vertical damper cap.
- Observation Windows On Entry Doors.
- 1 Phase Upgrade
- Pre-fab Electrical control Kit